Doug Kanter

Default Dean stands up to Anti-Christian bigots

"WaIIy" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:50:40 GMT, (Steven Shelikoff)
wrote:

You can call it whatever you want. Evolution is a fact, not a theory,

Odd, I haven't seen the phrase "Fact of Evolution" except from your
posts.

From last week's news: A group of scientists has found that entire groups of
humans are "hot burners" - people who process energy at a higher rate than
other people. The pattern seems to follow groups which migrated from our
origins in hot climates, to colder places like Siberia (initially). It's
unlikely they left for Siberia because they felt too hot in Africa. ("Cripes
it's hot....we gotta move"). Rather, it seems they migrated and then
adjusted.

These scientists are now trying to determine the molecular mechanism for
this example of evolution because it could shed light on diseases like
diabetes.

I suppose you think god watched these people migrate and did them a favor by
adjusting their physical makeups, right?