Willem Amels

Hello Eric,

I have had 3100 wind and several repeaters for some years.
Finally decided to replace the lot by wireless electronics from tacktick,
as the units have suffered from water damage.

The glass window on the 3100 series is very vulnerable and is glued to
plastic casing. It does not take long for a leak to develop. Once you have
had water inside, the units develop all sorts of problems.

Otherwise the visibility of the units is pretty good, and they are easy to
operate.

Willem

"Eric" wrote in :

Requesting comments about this package or any Navman instrument. I
have a 26 foot sailboat that I use for cruising (60%) and fun racing
(40%) equipped with a Simrad tiller pilot. Thanks in advance.

Navman 3100 Sail Pack Instrument Package with Digital Wind

http://www.dtselectronics.com/produc...roducts_id/830

I have no affiliation with this or any similar product. Just looking
for opinions with the outlook of a purchase.

Eric