Joe

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

Never have "disputed" that I've posted under those names. What I will
tell you is that you have my REAL NAME, as well as my REAL LOCATION.

Moron.

Why? Because I purposefully spoof that information for people that are
so obsessed with me that I worry about them becoming stalkers. People
such as you, JoeTechnician.

Ahh, so now admit you've posted under those names. Interesting, a few posts
ago I was "far off course".

Obsessed with you? Never.
My only problem with you is your idiotic statements, normal engines burn no
oil, spending 9 billion a day on the war etc, etc.

Stop lying and I'll stop responding.