JG

Default Neal's travels

Ohmygod! I think I remember that post!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message

From another group where Captain FiddleKid is getting whomped:
Don White wrote:

You have to assume that once the 'good captain' jumped in, the water
would be considered so polluted...one more turd wouldn't make much
difference.

Don...please stop replying to this animal. Every reply to ANY of his
posts only encourages him...when the real objective is to make him go
away..which can only be accomplished by ignoring him.

That said, I'll share a funny story about him with you... Years ago when
I didn't have enough sense to stay off alt.sailing.whatever, Neal posted
in a thread about a storm something to the effect that "there I was,
stark naked, clinging to the mast while the winds and seas howled around
me"...the first reply was, "and then someone called the marina manager."

--
Peggie