basskisser

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"Joe" wrote in message .. .

You are a bald face liar.
You *are* OnLanier, Jim Dandy, and Basskisser, and I can prove it.

HEeee,heee you are SO far gone...!!! I just love it when someone is
too stupid to work through the maze....you'd be VERY surprised to
learn who I really am!!

So, you dispute that you have posted under the names OnLanier, and JimDandy
prior to basskisser?

You lie again. Shall I prove it to you?

Never have "disputed" that I've posted under those names. What I will
tell you is that you have my REAL NAME, as well as my REAL LOCATION.
Why? Because I purposefully spoof that information for people that are
so obsessed with me that I worry about them becoming stalkers. People
such as you, JoeTechnician.