Me Again

Larry,
Is it possible an additive or a synthetic oil could improve the lubrication
properties of oil?

I know there are many products that are "snake oil" (and I am guilty of
buying my fair share) but I would think some would be able to give your
basic oil improved properties.

Speaking of "snake oil" how many people fell for the Teflon additives, such
as Slick 50. My complaint was not that it was useless, but that it actually
caused accelerated wear on engines. I guess my biggest complaint is I
actually fell for it.

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"Billgran" wrote in
:

Go to a library or find a a back issue of the March 2004 Trailer Boats
Magazine. They reported on and lab tested both specialty 4-stroke
outboard oils against ordinary car oils, including Mobil 1. The
results were suprising..

Bill Grannis
service manager

Other than paying off some NMMA bureaucrat for "certification", what's so
special about this wonderful lube oil, Bill?

This scam reminds me of the TC-W3 scams....