Soque (Enjoque) Pupette

Maxprop wrote:
[...snip to the good part...]

Usenet started out many years
ago as a means of communication between engineers and scientists--a forum
for esoteric exchange between peers, as it were. Slowly and insidiously it
become corrupted by those who would use it for less enlightening purposes,
such as the myriad newsgroups that clog Usenet today.

You say this as if parody, commentary by ridicule, silliness, or
theatrical play are unworthy of spoolspace.

While I would encourage you to pursue the esoteric and enlightened
discourse that you value, I reject the inferrence that other types
of expression less worthy of spoolspace.

--
,,,
..oo