rhys

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:16:33 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote:

What does this have to do with boating?

Everything. Carpe bloody diem is the point. A large part of my game
plan is to purchase a world cruiser in my 40s from a guy in his late
60s who planned and scrimped and built and saved...and then got
sick/too old/too tired/too consumed with kids, grandkids, whatever.

Opportunistic? Oh, probably, but I've seen too many good sailors
swallow the anchor on their dream of long-term cruising because the
circumstances were never quite good enough.

Bull****.

You could be dead tomorrow. Sail today, or as close to today as you
can, because regret is a living death.

R.