Backyard Renegade

Default Why some left coasters think they are moderates...

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
GAZ wrote:

Joel Connelly was interviewed by O"Rielly.

O'Reilly? The right-wing asshole's asshole.
The FDA ought to run a warning crawl under his TV show...

"Watching this will rot whatever little remains of your brain..."

You know harry, for someone who thinks they are so smart, you are
awfully narrow minded. How can you even pretend to have a fair opinion
when you refuse to even consider the opposition on any subject. Seems
to me you must have led one of those sheltered kind of limosine lives
where there was never any oppostion or accountability for ones actions
and words to think the way you do. Sometimes in conversation folks say
they hope folks like you actually have to work for a living one day or
stand up for themselves, I usually hope they don't. I hate to see
anyone suffer, no matter how wreched they are.