Calif Bill

Sun Glasses (raybans). rod holder. New rod and reel left the boat without
permission.
Bill

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
So what have you dropped in the water from your boat or dock?

How about you? ;-)

BTW: I admit this is fluff, but who the hell cares....it is boating

related
and not OT....eh?

6 years ago, while in my own slip, my wife dropped her diamond tennis
bracelet off the bow of the boat. she had caught it on the fender

holders
and the clasp broke and over the side it went. She immediately started

cry. I then told her to sit down on the bow and point to where the
bracelet went over the side. I put on my bathing suit and went into the
water wearing my swim goggles and swam out to the bow where she was

sitting
and then I went to the bottom of the harbor to see if I could find the
bracelet. I found it on the second dive. My wife was so relieved as

the
bracelet was a wedding gift to her from me.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield