Dan Krueger

Class ring is about it for me. I was dumb enough to jump into a lake
once wearing my pager (remember those?). It survived with a new battery
and plenty of time to air dry.

Dan

JimH wrote:

So what have you dropped in the water from your boat or dock?

For me....tools, hardware, a boat brush, a fishing rod/reel, cans of wax and
a set of keys.. I was successful retrieving most of the metal items (if
they were worth it) using a large magnet the marina office had, a large fish
net with extension pole (retrieved the keys with that) or a boat hook.

Never lost my cell phone or expensive sunglasses, although I did put a pair
of fairly decent sunglasses on the hardtop of a friends boat and forgot they
were there until we arrived at his dock. Those glasses were never to be
seen again.

How about you? ;-)

BTW: I admit this is fluff, but who the hell cares....it is boating related
and not OT....eh?