Jim,

Doug Dotson wrote:

What does this have to do with boating?

"marley" wrote in message
news
Today I bumped into a casual acquaintance that I haven't seen since fall
(winter you know, everybody hides!).

He looked like pure ****.

Skin and bones, and one side of his face is horribly sunken in...skeletal
in appearance. It was absolutely shocking considering that he always
seemed to be on the portly side. Last time I saw him (fall) he was about
200 lbs. I am guessing maybe 120 now...tops.

Three months ago he was given three months.

This all happened since Novemeber 04 when I last saw him!

He was quite happy to "still be here" in spite of what was forecast.

Talk about a wake up call! Man that scares me FAR more than giving up the
income stream and sailing away ever could!

Just felt like sharing this... in the faint hope that it would somehow
make me feel better. It didn't.

**** that was hard to deal with!

In truth I don't much like the guy, but I sure to feel for him.

Son of a bitch! I am speechless.

It says to me do it NOW! Live for the moment! Who knows what next
season will bring.