Joe Parsons

Default Why some left coasters think they are moderates...

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:30:50 -0500, John H wrote:

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:04:40 GMT, Joe Parsons
wrote:

On 9 Jan 2004 13:00:59 -0800, (Backyard Renegade)
wrote:

So why are left coast libs so hateful and out
of touch, easy, cause they are being lied to by the same self serving
folks who have been running the media for the last 50 years.

What makes you believe that those who live in any particular area of the country
receive information only from regional sources?

Joe Parsons

Without being pro or con re Backyard's statement, I am wondering why
you asked the question you did. Saying, "...the same self serving
folks who have been running the media for the last 50 years" doesn't
imply information is received only from local sources.

I think it does. From the subject of his post, he is talking about "left (west)
libs," not the "libs" he so scorns from other areas of the country.

Joe Parsons