basskisser

Me wrote:
Lablatt, Molson and Moosehead are too similar to Budweiser, the only

good
beer I had in Canada was a beer called "I P A" it stands for India

Pale
Ale. It is a great ale with a very hoppy flavor.

Jeez, here we go. Sorry, but I.P.A. is a TYPE of beer, not a brand
name. There are many, many thousands of brands of I.P.A.'s. Try Sierra
Nevada Pale Ale, one of the best, and has won many awards. By the way,
Labatt is nothing like the swill commonly known as Budwieser. Molson
Golden Ale is close to it, though. Moosehead isn't a favorite of mine,
too skunky.