Doug Dotson

You don't have much experience with marine freshwater systems. I made
the mistake of replumbing part of my system with clear hose. Been a pain
ever since. Redoing it is on my todo list.

Doug

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
Please don't tell me you all are drinking water contaminated with algae so
bad you have to keep it in the dark to prevent the algae ALREADY IN THE
WATER from growing in your water system......yecch!

Unless the water is ALREADY contaminated, IT WON'T GROW ALGAE!

and your families are DRINKING this crap without boiling it first?!!