GAZ

Default Why some left coasters think they are moderates...

Joel Connelly was interviewed by O"Rielly.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
OOOps... Sorry I was not taking notes, but now that I think of it I do
beleive they said Oregon. I will look for the interview again. You can
question my education, but to suggest that Fox would put in a "ringer"
is just more change the subject bs...

I didn't question your education.

It wouldn't be the first time that somebody
staged an interview. An interview in which the host just magically

decimated
his adversary.

You said "Seattle."
I don't know if the article ran or not, but as soon as I pointed out that

couldn't find it in the archives of our major daily papers- your memory
improved and the reporter is now from "Oregon."

I know you guys on the East Coast think everything west of the Mississippi
river is compressed to a couple of hundred square miles, but it's still a

fair
jog from Seattle to
"Believe They Said", Oregon. :-)

I can accept that you saw an interview on Fox. The rest of the details are
comparatively hazy. Guess we'll have to go
ahead and allow "some left coasters" to be
moderates, (since most probably are), until proven otherwise.