Doug Kanter

Default Cuban Boating

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

Based on your way of thinking, you are an
accessory to a crime. Every time you eat fruits or vegetables without

first
determining who picked it, trimmed it, washed it and packed it, you are

an
accessory to a crime.

That's ridiculous. Fruits and vegetables are not illegal. The people who
market them are not either.

You have a VERY short attention span. We're not talking about the
wholesalers who market produce or the grocery retailers you buy from. We're
talking about the people at the beginning of the chain who pick the stuff -
the people who enter this country illegally each year, the ones you have
said are breaking the law.

I've explained to you that around 80% of your produce is picked by these
criminals (your definition). By purchasing fruits and vegetables, you are an
accessory to that crime. And, by saying that the people who market the stuff
aren't breaking the law, you hope to exonerate yourself, but that holds no
water. You are patronizing criminals in precisely the same way as a junky
patronizes a drug dealer.