Jim Carter

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jim Carter wrote:
When I am on "The Boat" a very cold Labatt Blue is just paradise! (
it's NOT Labatt's or Labatts )
James Carter

Now, you can send Fritz and Calif Bill to the Labatt website. You can
also CONTACT a Labatt representitive about the Labatt vs. Labatt's
issue, and show them the official reply, even have them look at a
bottle, and they STILL don't have the grey matter to figure out they
are wrong!

Well Mr. Basskisser, I don't have to send them to the web site of the Labatt
Company. I know for sure that the correct name of the beer is "Labatt
Blue" because a very good friend of mine, ( the next boat to mine at my
Marina ) is an account executive for Labatt Company and I had mentioned this
groups' difference of opinion and he told me the correct answer. "Labatt
Blue" no " s " in there at all!

Jim Carter