P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:23:12 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:32:09 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Me wrote:
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

All right...when we were young we just referred to Labatt, Molson etc
collectively as 'Montreal beer'. In those days Montreal beer cost more
than the local stuff...(Olands, Keiths, Schooner, Moosehead, Alpine
etc).

When I drank, I thought Moosehead was the best beer on this side of the
Atlantic. When in Europe, I loved Pilsner Urquell (the export version)
from
Czechoslovakia. In Czechoslovakia, Pilsner Urquell is atrocious, and the
export
version couldn't be bought.

Those were the good ole days.

Nothing like a pint of Guiness in Dublin...............

--
John H

Never got there. It's on the list of places to go. I'm thinking of a trip
Nord Kapp, Norway, by motorcycle. It's something the Guzzi riders in the
Nederlands do every few years, in the summer of course.
--

Ireland has some of the most friendly people you will ever find. Driving
was a challenge......using a left handed stick :-)

John H