Me

Lablatt, Molson and Moosehead are too similar to Budweiser, the only good
beer I had in Canada was a beer called "I P A" it stands for India Pale
Ale. It is a great ale with a very hoppy flavor.

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:32:09 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Me wrote:
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

All right...when we were young we just referred to Labatt, Molson etc
collectively as 'Montreal beer'. In those days Montreal beer cost more
than the local stuff...(Olands, Keiths, Schooner, Moosehead, Alpine etc).

When I drank, I thought Moosehead was the best beer on this side of the
Atlantic. When in Europe, I loved Pilsner Urquell (the export version)
from
Czechoslovakia. In Czechoslovakia, Pilsner Urquell is atrocious, and the
export
version couldn't be bought.

Those were the good ole days.
--