P.Fritz

Is asslicker....I mean Kevin.......always so whiney in his posts?

No wonder he remains the "King of the NG idiots"

"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Me" wrote in message
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

LMAO...........I wonder is asslicker......I mean kevin,

............will now
go on a two week rampage.

You are again proving your ignorance, as well as your infatuation with
me. Your petty and childish name calling certainly doesn't help your
credibility. Now, let's recap. I've given you the Labatt website,
chocked FULL of information about Labatt, NOT Labatt's. Then, I went as
far as to CONTACT them, and further proved you didn't know what you
were talking about, yet you STILL can't get it through your head. There
is actual clinical papers written about people who don't have the
mental capacity to see that they are wrong. Now, quit stalking me and
grow up.

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some
people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue
singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it
goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what
it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the
song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started
singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it
forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on