Darryl Johnson

Wayne Harrison wrote in news:dff6$4253f663$45263256$9885
@NEWSOUTH.NET:

"Darryl Johnson" wrote

The same Wayne Harrison from r.m.m.g.a.?? We seem to share an
interest, Wayne, if you are the same fellow. grin

one and the same, darryl. but i must say that i am far more

comfortable
with a martin than in a mad river.

wayne harrison

I'm more comfortable in a kayak than with the guitar, but, for those
winter months when the water has gone all hard and slippery, I keep
practicing with the guitar. I had hoped to make the East Coast
gathering this year, but it doesn't look like it's going to pan out.

However, plans are afoot to go to New Zealand this winter and paddle.

--
Darryl