basskisser

Calif Bill wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

N S Sherlock wrote:
why do you find it necessary to post such childish

threads?

"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...
When inhaled, nitrous produces a variety of physical

effects
including:

Disorientation
Fixated vision
Throbbing or pulsating auditory hallucinations
Similarly pulsating visual hallucinations
Increased pain threshold

That's odd, I take it you didn't see NOYB's "childish

thread"
directed
at me?

Why are you name calling?

Because NOYB is what his newsgroup handle is. What other name

did I
call him? Time to take your meds, it's apparent that your

senility
is
progressing to the point of disorientation, and you need to be

able
find your next handy-man job. There's lots of yard waste to

haul to
the
dump for people this time of year.

What happened to your promise to stop the personal attacks?

Directly in defense. Why don't I see you chastising NOYB and Fritz,

for
their continued attacks? As for the above, again, it's defensive,

Calif
Bill seems to always resort to petty attacks when he's proven

wrong.
And that is a LOT!

You post 99% wrong info. And I did not sign up to stop attacks on

your
stupidity. But you sign up and then make excuses for name calling.

To much
consumption of your pot crop?

What pot crop is that, Bill? Do you have any evidence or proof that I
have such a thing, or are you again just posting in ignorance? Now, go
back and TRY to read, Bill. Now, what name have I called you? None. Go
read, CAREFULLY.