Maxprop

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
John,

I do believe you will find a lot of the group agreeing with you about
the "whining baby"

Just wish I was sure it wasn't Neal posting from her 'puter.

I'm not sure his cruise isn't to Oklahoma rather than Bahamas.

Oh well, I'm proud of the way the Group stirred up BS and circulated
fresh air into the mess that a few created

Ole Thom

Seems to me YOU are the one always whining about something or
another lately, Thom. Ever hear the expression, "People who live
in glass houses should not throw stones?"

CN

With respect to the Unified Church of the Microwave Whiner, you are the
Pope, Neal.

Ever hear the expression, "Shrimp should not be kept in the cedar bucket in
which one ****s."? Probably not--I just made it up.

Max