JimH

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:38:56 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4jno9

That was not nice, Jim. Funny, though!

Are you spamming candy bars now? Shame on ya!
--
John H

I am indeed spamming candy bars....sorry.

Remind me though.....even though I had a tour of the factories, and their
products are consumed on boats, did I write a fluff article about the
product and include the manufacturers name, number and email address here in
this NG? Sorry if I forgot to do so because I own some stock in Mars Bars
(the tastiest candy this side of the moon) and my brother in law has part
ownership in the M&M's company who also produce the snickers, m&m, skittles
and starburst candies. I would definitely run into some cash residuals if I
did.

Now for a serious question.......Considering that candy is eaten while on a
boat, including M&M products, should candy bar and boat manufacturer
spamming now be allowed here? I really do love Mars bars. ;-)

BTW: If you want to buy a franchise click he http://www.mms.com/

Ask for Frank, my brother. ;-)