Maxprop

"Maxprop" wrote in message

k.net...

Now who's not terribly bright? Neal posted derogatory posts with Katy as
an alias. That's BS in anyone's vernacular, and illegal according to
unwritten Usenet codes set down years before either you or I joined in
the fray. Posting as a sockpuppet is no big deal as long as you don't
assume someone else's identity in the process.

And, I'm posting derogative posts about you, asshole netKKKop supporting
******. What are you going to do about it. Squeal like a stuck Katysail/JG
pig?

CN

Why should I? You fool no one with your childish behavior. If you wish to
sink to new and uncharted lows, be my guest. You denigrate only yourself,
not your targets.

Max