Peggie Hall

DSK wrote:
...Boats have so little do with it that if everything else could be
"fixed," the small amount of waste that boats contribute would
actually become beneficial.

As long as the risk of cholera, typhoid, etc etc, could be avoided, sure.

And just how many boat owners do you know who have cholera, typhoid etc?
Have you ever even heard of a case that could be traced back to a
recreational boat?

Dave wrote:

Never deprive an enviro of his fantasy, Peggy. It's like attacking Mom
and
apple pie--likely to start a flame war.

I know...sigh

I don't think anybody, no matter what their personal environmental
policy, would say that boaters are the majority of the problem. However,
a lot of people, myself included, do not believe in the pathetic excuse
that "a little more won't hurt."

I never said that, nor even meant to imply it...what I said was, "IF
everything else could be fixed," the waste from boats wouldn't be an
issue. And I don't appreciate your twisting my words to suit your own
purpose.

--
Peggie