JR Gilbreath

muskrat wrote:

I'm afraid my bimini top has grown more than a little threadbare and
needs replacement. I say this fear because my past experiences with
canvas makers has proven them to be skilled artisans, nice people, and
madder than 18th century hatters. Must be something in the thread.

So can anyone repesent an outfit that I could send the old top to and
have them fabricate another and get it back to me in a reasonable
amount of time and at a reasonable price? Is this too much ask from a
world which will prevent me from cruising this summer due to the high
price of fuel? But maybe that's another thread.

Thanks for the help.

Try this one thesailloft.com. They are located at Lake Lanier in Buford
GA. At least Wayne won't deny he is crazy. They really do do good work.
JR