Paul Oman

Ron Magen wrote:

Walt,
What WILL fit your list of requirements {almost exactly} is a West Wight
Potter 15.

We have had a Potter P-19 for about 15 years. My thoughts were to do about
the same as you suggest. However, we shortly found that it was a LOT more
effort then expected to get her set-up and launched. At least for a three
hour drive {each way} for only about 2 hours sailing. Anyway, we've kept her
in a slip at a couple of marina's, and she is now on a mooring at a club on
the Delaware River.

I seem to collect sailboats, kayaks, etc. and have 20. I looked for a Potter but
couldn't find one 'cheap' - lots of loyal Potter folks and strong owner group.
Seems like a boat you cannot go wrong with and can easily resell...

paul oman
progressive epoxy polymers