HaKrause

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:50:57 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

This is the message of our brand, Sperry Top-Sider. Best known
for boat shoes that have logged more miles of open ocean than any other. And
have out-raced, out-cruised and out-fished any and all competitors, again
and again, from 1935 to this very moment.

The latest Sperry Top-Sider breakthrough is a pure performance
shoe called the Figawi. Mean and lean and feather-light, engineered for
speed and comfort in the heat of competition or in the teeth of a squall.

I helped design these in the mid '30s. Some of the best out there.