John H

On 5 Apr 2005 09:28:20 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

Fritz stated that he's had me killfiled for "quite some time". Odd,
that. He stalks me constantly, offering inane, petty, and childish name
calling to every single post and reply I make here. Anyone with any
sense knows it's a desperate cry for attention. Truly pathetic. He's
enamored with me, I take it because I'm one of the very few people in
the world that pays any attention to him. Those truly in need of
attention don't care if it's negative or not, as long as they get it.
He reminds me of those twisted Hollywood type stalkers! I'm expecting
to come home one day and see this shriveled up little man/boy watching
my house, but he'll need someone to watch his out of control kid. We
all know his ex-wife won't! Wish he'd grow up and start acting like a
man.

Speaking of name-calling, basskisser, do you remember this famous post?

On 2 Mar 2005 12:07:35 -0800, wrote:

And all of the conservatives here are lying ****ing pigs, just like
you, liar.

That was a jewel.