Short Wave Sportfishing

On 4 Apr 2005 16:22:44 -0700, wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is the industry in Europe like?

*********************************

During the few times I have been in Europe, my impressions were that
there is a much higher percentage of sail vs. power, a lot fewer boats
per capita, and darn few gasoline powered inboards to be found.

Every time the price of fuel goes up another 50-cents a gallon, there
must be some determinable number of people who begin making different
choices about boating.

Kinda like what happened in the '70s then? I know there were a lot of
people buying Hobie Cats and O'Day 17' day sailors.

Later,

Tom