Cam

Default Lectra/San pros and cons

I looked at a boat recently that had a Lectra/San head and I am
wondering about the pros and cons it. My rudimentary investigation has
found that it requires quite a bit of power for each flush and would
still require a holding tank for certain situations. I would prefer a
boat with simple system allowing me to reduce the size/number/cost of
batteries and am wondering if it is worth it. I'm sure the seller
thinks it adds value to the boat but I don't think I want it (nor do I
want to pay for it). What are the major advantages of it?

Thanks in advance.