BCITORGB

Scott does an interesting about-turn on "disabled":
==============
Do you know what the cure for "Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
Disorder"
used to be?

SMACK! "Now shut up, sit down and study, or you'll get another, and
worse!"

Seemed to work pretty well for most students for, oh, a couple of
hundred
years. Note that this corporal punishment is not to be meeted out to
the
disabled student who is incapable of control, but to the OTHER students
who
are allowing themselves to be distracted by what ought to be ignored.
================

So, you're suggesting that the cure for chemical or hormonal
"disabilities" are "smacks upside the head". Hmmmm...... And the kid is
supposed to know, from the SMACK, why his mind doesn't work like
others' minds?

So, Scott, exactly where are you able to draw the line and distinguish
between what you call "the disabled student who is incapable of
control" and those with ADHD?

And, further, why do you distinguish? Is it just because the ADHD kid
*looks* "normal"? You feel it is OK to pick on the disabled so long as
they don't look like they are? Boy, oh, boy... you asked me to consider
my motives... I think the shoe is on your foot.

frtzw906