BCITORGB

Scott thinks:
=============
Funny, I always thought that the goal was to figure out why the student
was
being disruptive, solve that problem and find ways to motivate the
student
so he becomes a scholar.

Right. And you're not going to be able to do that in a classroom of 35
pupils with at *least* 5 special needs (from gifted to disabled)
mainstreamed into the mix.

The average classroom teacher, given the average mix I describe above,
is unable to deliver the quality you desire. However, if some of the
special needs pupils were afforded the special programs they require,
their problems could be diagnosed and solved/dealt with.

frtzw906