BCITORGB

Scott says:
==============
This is where private schools can again excel by hiring and properly
compensating
the best and brightest teachers we have.
=============

Interesting. This may be the case in the USA. In the private schools
around my community, these teachers earn less and their compensation
packages are inferior to their colleagues in the public sector.

Scott reflects:
===============
I've often wondered why it is that we will pay doctors hundreds of
thousands
of dollars a year to prescribe Valium and cough syrup, but we won't pay
the
people who have the most influence on our children's lives, other than
the
parents, a decent, living wage.

I've never had a problem paying my GP what he earns -- he *earns* it.
However, I'd be happy to rephrase your statement and substitute
"lawyers" for "doctors".

frtzw906