basskisser

P. Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
Do you know what I thought of when I read this? A little kid

bending
forwards, sticking his tongue out and saying NA-NA-NA-NA-NA.

But glad you were finally able to get this thing squared away in

your
mind
so you can move on already.

Since asslicker has long been killfiled I have no idea what he
said...though I can guess it,
The fact is that Labatt's is commonly still used has I proved in

numerous
links, unlike his supposed "cow down" or 'schnapps = whiskey' or his

degree
from Ga. Tech.

So, I take it you don't even believe the response DIRECTLY FROM
LABATT???? I suppose you'll call THEM idiots, and say THEY don't know
what they are talking about?? I gave you the entire response, Fritz.
Please don't tell me that you aren't smart enough to realize that you
were wrong. Killfiled, huh? Then why is it that you respond to every
single post I make????