Ken Heaton

Comments below:
"Howard Peer" wrote in message
ervers.com...
Don White wrote:
Ken...I saw a number of good size yachts on the hard at Dundee marina.

suppose that's a bit far away from the strait.
http://www.dbmarina.com/

Dundee and Badeck Marine are run by the same people and have the same
rates. They want something like $.50/square foot (LOA times Beam) per
month. Moorage rates are similar.

Sticker shock!

It was those rates that got me to write the original e-mail and see if I
coud do somewhat better.

From these responses it sounds like I can if I am willing to move my
boat in and out of the lakes.

Many thanks to all who have responded.

If the marina at St. Peters is to your liking you wouldn't have to move your
boat out of the lakes at all as it is at the lake end of the St. Peters
Canal. I drove by there today and noticed there are 5 sail boats stored on
stands or cradles at the marina. St. Peter's Lions Club Marina: Barry Mac
Neil, Commodore, WMAYC (Wallace MacAskill Yacht Club) P.O. Box 43, River
Bourgeois, B0E 2X0 (902) 535-2729 or (902)
625-3475.

PS: An interesting program being offered at St. Peters last summer and again
this summer:
http://www.cpaont.org/level2.tpl?var...20040521191756
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin