Teak

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Roger Mcmillan wrote:
I want to fit teak decks to my 37ft aluminum sailboat.

Why?

If you want to make it more top-heavy, just add some lead weights to the
mast. If you want to add a maintenance intensive feature with no
practical value that will have to be replaced periodically, maybe you
should consider getting a British sports car.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Make your 37 ft. sailboat more top heavy by installing teak decks ?

You are a little mis informed, sir. Most teak decks on bigger boats are 3/8"
thick and when smaller or under power use 3/16" thick teak decking. I
suspect that you may be the kind of chap who puts vinyl siding on his mobile
home because it 'looks good'.

Regards...Ken