Bert Robbins

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

It's good to see that the Doug and Dave show is back on.

Bert

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Dave Hall" wrote in message

I guess you've never lived near rivers that were capable or catching

fire,
or bodies of water with glistening rainbows from a constant oil slick.

Is
that what you want for your kids?

Nope, but I'm not cents wise and dollar foolish when it comes to the
environment. I'm not an alarmist who wants to redefine every power
enthusiast's lifestyle by claiming that these things are more
responsible for pollution than agricultural or industrial sources.

I'm not in favor of rules which unnecessarily burden those who can
least afford it. And I don't think the government (And by extension
the taxpayers) should be forced to "fix" that problem by subsidizing
the poor.

Dave

You're spewing again, Dave. Because you said that you read so many

different
information sources, surely you know that vast amounts of contamination

can
be eliminated by people like us, for a buck or two a year. Or, by simply
doing something differently, something that costs absolutely zip.

You're smart. You read all sorts of stuff. You know these things.