Capt. NealŪ

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
You were wrong and dangerous and deserved what you got

Ole Thom

You sad, decaying, old fart!

Tell me, Mr. Goody Two Shoes, just what is it that I got besides
the pleasure of discovering how out of touch with reality you
and two or three other delusional netKKKop supporting assholes
really are?

Try to remember any so-called slapping around is being done to
Haight and Ganz. A few attempted slaps from a trio or four
clueless lamers with no balls is of no consequence whatsoever.

Now, run along and take your meds before you have a stroke or
something from all the excitement. The group would surely
miss the comic relief you provide.

CN