Thom Stewart

In Response; not sure if it's for Fred Hall or LP;

I don't believe in Kill File. To me it is the same as closing your eye
and saying "I see nothing"

Besides, Neal is my friend. I even consider him my Buddy.

He is wrong in his actions in what he did!! He was willing to destroy
the Group to prove HIS point. I had to take a stand. If I didn't see
what he done I couldn't have taken a stand. As it turns out Scout could
easily whipped his ASS singlehanded

ASA FOREVER!!!!! "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!" If Mooron can stop pushing Jon's
HOT BUTTON we can drink together. He knows there is no proof of what he
says about JON. ( And he wants an Apology??)

By the way. He consider him a friend also

Ole Thom