Flying Tadpole

John Cairns wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Scout wrote:

But when I see a thousand posts that all say "tee hee" I'm typically
going to raise my FU flag.

I tend to view the political spectrum as rather like a bacterial gene map,
ie, circular. And on such a map, the extreme right and extreme left,
inevitably, end up side by side.

So I can't quite decide whether the
thousands-increasing-by-orders-of-magnitude-"tee he" postings a
--the act of an extreme fascist, intent on silencing the opposition by the
crudest of means no matter what the collateral damage, or
--the act of an extreme leftie, intent on silencing the opposition by the
crudest of means no matter what the collateral damage.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Howabouta little verse? We definitely need some humor here, worst part about
the spoofs is they are definitely not funny nor witty nor vaguely clever.

John Cairns

John, please remember I've got to have at least some material to
work with, and the fake postings are all vacuous (or, worse,
evacuating).
--
Flying Tadpole

Squareboats! http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sbhome.htm