John Cairns

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Scout wrote:
But when I see a thousand posts that all say "tee hee" I'm typically
going to raise my FU flag.

I tend to view the political spectrum as rather like a bacterial gene map,
ie, circular. And on such a map, the extreme right and extreme left,
inevitably, end up side by side.

So I can't quite decide whether the
thousands-increasing-by-orders-of-magnitude-"tee he" postings a
--the act of an extreme fascist, intent on silencing the opposition by the
crudest of means no matter what the collateral damage, or
--the act of an extreme leftie, intent on silencing the opposition by the
crudest of means no matter what the collateral damage.

--
Flying Tadpole

http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Howabouta little verse? We definitely need some humor here, worst part about
the spoofs is they are definitely not funny nor witty nor vaguely clever.

John Cairns