Scotty

Hey FT, we had flooding earlier this week, and now are supposed to get
2-3'' of rain this w/e.

Scotty

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Thanks Thom. I've been seriously busy with the arid interior the
last few months and only been looking in very occasionally. I
can't say I was impressed by the thousands of spam posts some
cryptofascist/cryptoleftie is generating...

Only in for a short while (away again next week) but after a day
of absolute tedium as OOD at the baot club, my mind turned to
water...as it were...and I read your crie de coeur too!

Tim

Thom Stewart wrote:
Welcome Tad,

I was beginning to think that "Downunder Guys" were driven off by

grown
up people acting like "Young Brats"

Hope "The Oz" will still tell us about his new vessel.

Thank you for looking past the ill mannered few.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage