Lady Pilot

"Scout" wrote:
LP,
Apparently we enjoy the company.
We find reasons to come back.
Because we can be cantankerous here?

Yes, I think that's a big part of the attraction.

Are we are cellmates in purgatory? masochists?

I'm not Catholic, so I won't be going to purgatory. ;-)

Masochist? Hmmm, maybe.

Either way, it seems like things have gotten out of hand.
I trust we're collectively smart enough to understand if not forgive,
and move on.

I agree that things have gotten out of hand. I've forgiven everyone, even
katysails for what she said about my sons that started the flame war between
us.

On the other hand, Katy said that she would never forgive anyone nor
apologize. I guess that's the difference between katy and I.

LP