John H

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

On 09 Jan 2004 16:39:34 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

So it's your assertion then that people who agree with a certain
position, are somehow "hateful"?

Dave

You already know the answer, Dave.

It depends on the position.

Agreeing with: "I think the war in Iraq makes good strategic sense for the
United States because it will allow us to establish a base in the mid east and
improve the reliability of our oil supply" is conservative, but not hateful.

Agreeing with: "The liberals in this country wake up every morning hoping that
thousands of innocent Americans will be killed in a terrorist strike just to
make the Bush administration look bad" is hateful and divisive.

Surely you can see the difference. Can't you?

Chuck, I would not make such a statement about most of the liberals on
the NG. However, there is one who fits the second statement, and we
know who he is.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!