Flying Tadpole

Scout wrote:
But when I see a
thousand posts that all say "tee hee" I'm typically going to raise my FU
flag.

I tend to view the political spectrum as rather like a bacterial
gene map, ie, circular. And on such a map, the extreme right and
extreme left, inevitably, end up side by side.

So I can't quite decide whether the
thousands-increasing-by-orders-of-magnitude-"tee he" postings a
--the act of an extreme fascist, intent on silencing the
opposition by the crudest of means no matter what the collateral
damage, or
--the act of an extreme leftie, intent on silencing the

--
Flying Tadpole

http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera