Tinkerntom

Michael Daly wrote:
On 1-Apr-2005, "Tinkerntom" wrote:

Wilf, therein lies the problem, this NG is for paddle craft.

Actually, sailing paddlecraft is well within this newsgroup's
domain. I have a sailing kayak (old one that needs to be
repaired - picked up really cheap) complete with both main
and jib and two lee-boards. Lots of folk sail canoes as
well.

Mike

I hate OT posting, and this being a thread about "can we talk about
paddling now?", but I will venture to stray a little into that
dangerous chop.

I have the lanteen sail rig for my Folbot Super, and horror of horror,
I picked up a small 2.5 Mercury Mariner, that I plan on incorporating
in my total package. So now I can be anything I want to be, a
paddlecraft, a sailboat, a motor boat, looks like it is going to be a
good year! The biggest problem with the Super, is that they track so
straight, that when sailing, and it comes time to tack, they just want
to keep going straight. But such is life! TnT