Capt. NealŪ

"Sailct41" wrote in message ...
My best friend had that model in high school back in the 70's. I had a KZ
400 and we rode everywhere and crashed often as well. When that 380 hit the
power band he would leave me in a cloud of blue oil smoke and it would take
forever to catch up. I always wondered how the three cylinder 750 was.

Scott

Had a friend back in the 70's who souped up a GT-750 water buffalo.
Name was Craig Batterschell. I did the original porting, polishing
and tuning. K&N air filters with three 32mm Mikunis, expansion chambers,
nitrous and eventually a turbo/nitrous.

You were doing good if you could hold on. It felt like your hands were
being ripped off the grips. What a wild ride. He did the quarter mile
in the mid-nines.

CN